The Como Residences complex in Dubai
The off-plan Como Residences in Dubai is a new exclusive premium-class project by the Nakheel Properties developer. The 300-metre tower will boast an extraordinary futuristic design inspired by the natural form of a seashell. The building is being constructed in the central part of Palm Jumeirah Island.
The residential complex will consist of 75 floors, with a spacious designer lobby on the ground floor, along with three podium levels and 71 residential floors.
Wide terraces will be featured on the lower levels of the development. Public and private pools on different floors will create a tranquil resort-like ambiance.
The rooftop of the high-rise complex will house an observation deck, offering a breathtaking 360-degree view of the coastal areas of the city and the Persian Gulf. The observation deck will be the tallest on the entire island. Additionally, there will be a large landscaped pool on the rooftop with relaxation areas by the water.
The luxurious lobby will provide concierge services and feature comfortable seating areas for the residents and guests to unwind.
The apartment complex features numerous premium amenities, including:
- A large landscaped pool with a sandy beach on the outdoor podium terrace
- A 25-metre long swimming pool
- A gym with fitness equipment
- A wellness centre
- A spa complex
- Well-equipped recreational areas
- Office space and a conference room
- Padel tennis and squash courts
- Playgrounds, water attractions, and small pools for children
- A cafe with a spacious lounge area.
Como Residences on the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE
Como Residences is located in one of the most sought-after areas of Dubai, Palm Jumeirah. The new building will be located in the lively centre of the island, next to a premium hotel and residential complexes and within walking distance from a well-kempt sandy beach. Within walking distance of the residential complex, there are:
- The Nakheel Mall, which has over 140 retail stores and 30 restaurants
- The View At The Palm skyscraper rooftop observation deck with stunning views of the palm islands
- The Riva Beach Club pavilion
- Several sports clubs and health centres
- A monorail station.
Within a 10-minute drive from the residential complex, there are:
- The Lost Chambers aquarium
- The Aquaventure water park, which has over 105 slides and other water attractions
- The Waterfront with The Pointe music fountain
- The Abdul Rahman Siddik Masjid mosque
- The Dolphin Bay lagoon.
Residents of the complex will have easy access not only to popular objects of the island of Palm Jumeirah but also to the coastal areas of the emirate. In 10–15 minutes by car from the residential complex, you can reach the following popular locations:
- The promenade and the famous yacht marinas of the Dubai Marina area
- The emirate’s tallest Ferris wheel, Ain Dubai
- The Dubai Marina Mall
- The Al Khail subway station
- The Topgolf Dubai course
- The Skydive Dubai centre.
The road from the residential complex to the city centre and the main business and financial districts of the emirate will take about 20 minutes.
The sale of real estate in Como Residences
Properties in Como Residences can be purchased for private ownership, including by foreign citizens. This significantly enhances the liquidity of the apartments in the development, making them attractive to foreign investors.
Currently, the building is in the construction phase, and at this stage, the prices of the apartments are most favorable. The starting price for these luxurious residences is AED 21 million (USD 5.7 million). After the completion of the development in the third quarter of 2027, the prices of the apartments will increase. The up-to-date prices of the housing in the new complex can be found in the special catalog on the website.
Buyers of properties in Como Residences are offered a convenient 80/20 payment scheme, where 80% of the total amount is paid during the construction phase, and the remaining 20% is paid upon its completion. The initial payment at the time of transaction is 20% of the total amount.
Foreign buyers of luxury apartments can expect to obtain a five-year residency visa. Our agents can provide all the details regarding the visa application process.